Thursday, April 9, 2009

Book Club

Really? Reincarnations of King Arthur and his Court at Avalon High? Be part of our book club and check it out!
We will meet to discuss the April book, Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, on Thursday April 16th and get our May book Avalon High by Meg Cabot.
Our last meeting of the year will be May 14 to discuss Avalon High and exchange suggestions for summer reading. If you would merely like a copy of our summer reading list, please get one at the high school library after May 18th.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Avalon High. Although I know I'm not a part of the book club, I am eager to give Meg Cabot's work a good read through...and now with this awesome blog I'll stay connected with you all.

    I hear that the Disney Channel is now casting for the t.v. version of Avalon High. Any big fans that are exceptional actors here?

    ReplyDelete